Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Freebie

 Hi, Friends! How are ya? 

Bracing yourself for a week that includes Halloween right smack, dab in the middle? Yeah, me too! Well, rather than fight it…we’re gonna embrace it!


halloween freebie

…and I got to use Picasa to make another preview file, lol! I’m still LOVIN’ it!

Thanks to all my friends passing through and following A+ Firsties on Facebook. My little page reached 350+ LIKES this week!  I thought I’d share a little of what we’ll be up to this week as a way to say THANK YOU! Whew Hoo!!!!

Have a great week friends and enjoy the freebie!


  1. Thanks so much for the freebie. It's so cute that I'm going to still use it in my class even though Halloween is done. BTW I just read your post about creating previews in Picasa. . .that is FANTASTIC. I've pinned you for when and if I ever start selling on TPT.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    1. I've seen your cute little icon so much, I thought you already were on TPT! Girl! Its a lot of work, but you'll definitely enjoy it! Thanks for the pin! I hope you'll check out my post at Classroom Freebies Too. I updated this little set for fall...thanks for stopping by! =)


Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...