Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fantastic Followers Freebie #2

Hi, Friends!  How are ya?

Today was one of those days that kind of went by in a blur, bouncing from one appointment to the next.  It started with me jumping out of bed to attend my daughter’s orientation only to realize that I had set the reminder on my phone for the WRONG day!  She’d just die if we missed it, so I was a bit relieved and took it as a sign that I need to practice waking up earlier.  We’re down to the last few days of summer, and my inner night owl is going to have to be retrained to stay awake during the day!

                           photo 1 photo 2

In between appointments, I managed to drop into my classroom for a little bit! The room’s basic arrangement is set up, so now come the details.  Oh, the details!  I managed to get my labels onto all of my bins.  *LOVE*

photo 4

Desk helpers are on too.  Tomorrow, I’ll cover them with clear contact paper.  I like using these as a learning resource and really liked the idea of them being a big sticker BUT firsties have very, very, touchy, feely fingers that peel them up.  The little lump of green fabric are our book covers.

photo 5

After the day of running around was done, I came home to some goodies in my mailbox! I *love* all things personalized.  If you can monogram it, write my name on it, etch it….it’s for me! So when I saw a little ad on my FB page for free FB cards, curiosity got the best of me.  Aren’t they just adorable? 

The company that printed them is called MOO.  If you have a FB fan page, you might’ve noticed the ad yourself! After a couple clicks, adding my favorite Walt Disney quote to the back, and choosing a couple images from my FB pics…..voila!!! My first set of little cards were off to print and in my mailbox within days!

Now, I have absolutely no clue what I’m going to DO with them at this point, lol! When the time arises, I’ll have them.  If you've got any suggestions, share ‘em with your girl! If you’d like to check out how you can order a free set for yourself, click here.  The cards are free, but you will be responsible for shipping.  Cool beans!

Thanks, so much to all of you who’ve clicked over to check out the Freebie Frenzy!  Today’s freebie is a little something to reward your class of A+ kiddos.  Do you have a treasure box?  Want to save a little moolah?  Instead of buying trinkets, fill it with coupons! OR use the coupons with the little prizes so you don’t have to buy as many!

Print these little cuties, cut them apart and place in your treasure box.  Students get to choose a coupon and use at the teacher’s discretion!

Slide1

Slide2

You know the drill!  Click the first pic to grab them!  Best of luck to my friends that have already started back to school. I hope you find this little freebie helpful!

See ya tomorrow! Bye, bye butterfly!

9 comments:

  1. Those cards look great. I cannot use them in my classroom (I teach Spanish) but I am definitely getting the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great rewards! You even gave me some new ideas for ones to use with my kiddos! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As my nephew says, sharing IS caring! LOL! Thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  3. Room is lookin good! We are heading in today to work on "details" as well. We agree that it's the fun part-not lugging the furniture back into place. And isn't it so much more fun this year because of all the new blog ideas? We're lovin it!

    Super cute rewards! Thanks for sharing Tanya!
    ~Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! The blogging ideas! Why didn't I start blogging sooner? I need more walls and shelves and books to hold it all, lol! I'm off to a late start but ready to get into my room today! Can't wait to see what you guys are up to! Thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  4. Everything looks great so far Tonya!! I love the idea of adding coupons to my treasure chest instead of toys!! You're so clever girl! Thanks for the coupons! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! Thank heaven for Pinterest and inspiring bloggy buds, lol! That little reward box can get pretty expensive. I'm looking forward to using some more creative rewards this year! Thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  5. These are great!! I use a money behavior system and now I can add these to the box of goodies and they are FREE!! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...