Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 Linky Fun

Hi, Friends!  How are ya?

I’m gonna kill two birds with one stone by sharing a little 12-12-12 Linky fun! First, I’m linking up with Miss Kindergarten to join in the…

12 in 12 button[1]

It’s a quick and easy flashback to think on all your favorites of 2012! Here are a few of my favorite things from this past year!

12.  Favorite Movie

Oh, that’s easy! I’ve never gasped out loud quite like I did watching the final scene of this one!

11.  Favorite TV series

If you haven’t watched it, you should definitely tune in! My iphone is set to DO NOT DISTURB for this hour every week, lol!

10.  Favorite Restaurant

I have pretty simple taste.  Applebee’s……because kid’s eat free on Tuesday evenings! Ha! I’m cheap too!

9.  Favorite New Thing I Tried

Blogging! It’s addictively fun! I have enjoyed being able to collaborate and share with AWESOME teachers all over the world! Nothing beats being part of a global classroom!

aplusbutton

8.  Favorite Gift I Received

My daughter flew home to surprise me for my birthday! I had absolutely no idea she was coming! I love this crazy girl; it was the best gift EVER!!! Priceless!

photo 1

 7.  Favorite Pin

It’s just so me! Buahahaaaaaaaaaa! It still makes me laugh!

photo

6.  Favorite Blog Post

Picasa Previews! I couldn’t type fast enough to share this amazing resource! If you missed it, be sure to stop by and check it out!

Slide1

5.  Best Accomplishment

Opening my TPT shop! Again, I’ve met some amazing educators that I wouldn’t have otherwise known. It’s a wonderfully supportive place to connect and be genuinely appreciated for the hard work that goes into all that we pour into our classrooms.

4.  Favorite Picture

Well, this one was a little tougher because I take pictures of everything! Everything! BUT…I chose 3 and combined them to make 1. Ahhhh, my loves….Brelan, Deja & DJ!

photo 3

3.  Favorite Memory

My siblings and I all traveled to share in celebrating my daddy’s 30th pastoral anniversary. It was a sweet weekend filled with tears of joy, love and laughter.

photo 2

2. Goal for 2013

I’ve just begun studying for a Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction. My goal is to maintain my studies, standards at home and work, AND my sanity all at the same time! Hahaha!

1.  One Little Word {to describe my focus for 2013}

FAITH

12on12

I loved the idea of this Linky {pictures} and immediately wanted to jump right in, however, our day has turned out to be abnormal due to circumstances beyond our control. Unexpectedly, classes in our district have been cancelled for today, so these next 3 pics show how we will be spending the day! Studying in my favorite sweats. Gaming. Random dancing!

              photo photo 4 photo 5

It’s Stacy’s very first linky, so show her a little love by heading over and checking it out! When it comes to linkies…the more, the merrier!

Thanks for sticking around peeps! Have a great day and head on over to these ladies’ blogs to join in the Linky fun! Only a few more short weeks to go out with a bang in 2012!

2013 will be our best year yet! =)

4 comments:

  1. Loved your list, Mrs. Dwyer! :) I'm your newest follower! :) I loved the fourth Twilight, and have just gotten into Scandal this season and am loving it. We share quite a few commonalities! I'd love it if you stopped by my blog and said hello! :) You are welcome anytime! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tamara! I had fun reading your post too! Happy blogging!

      Delete
  2. Oh I just love your favorite pin with the SQUIRREL!

    Jennifer
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! I work well with firsties because our attention spans match so well, lol! Thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...