Thursday, May 8, 2014

A “Quacktacular” Gift for YOU!


Have you begun to review skills as we wind down the year? If you’re a TX Firstie, this will be a fun way to review skills before administering EOY testing. Skills included in this little freebie are magnitude comparisons, number sequences, place value, addition and subtraction. I’m so excited about having time this summer to put together more of the ideas floating around in my head! Only 19 more days to go!

My kiddos are gonna flip when they get their hands on this write the room activity! Cut the cards apart and hang them around your classroom. Provide each student with a recording sheet. Group them according to your preference and let them go to work! Write the room is a fun way to get kids up and out of their seats to complete tasks that they might otherwise find a little difficult to sit through.

I hope your kiddos will enjoy it! Click the pic below to grab it! Thanks for following along in the Firstie fun! I think you’re “quack”tacular!!! Enjoy the rest of your teacher appreciation week! You deserve it…….and that’s a fact, Jack!

Write the Room_TEMIreview1314


2 comments:

  1. Thank you - this will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your excellent service. My gorgeous guy is so happy to receive the cake and the card. I can never thank you enough for making his birthday a memorable one! I will surely promote your service to my friends.
    gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...