Thursday, February 26, 2015

Not all heroes wear capes…

…some wear pots on their head! Isn’t she just the cutest?! It’s a blessing to work with someone with such a wonderful spirit. Her joy for teaching shines through in a big way! I’ve never left her presence without feeling better or happier than I was before seeing her. It’s obvious that she loves what she does and does what she loves!

Slide1

Some heroes enjoy school celebrations! I always look forward to special days at school because I know this team will go all IN! You can guess what day it was when this pic was snapped! You got it…the 100th day!

IMG_6362

Some heroes inspire with their friendship and genuine collaborative spirits. Brainstorming with these two is the best!

IMG_5317

Some of the best teachers I’ve ever had the joy of working with and that inspire me the most are only 6 years old!

Slide2

Not all heroes wear capes….some are willing to engage students with a funny hat. Some enjoy special days. Some share their genuine love for teaching or a simple smile as you pass them in the hall. I appreciate my personal teacher heroes. Each of them bravely give the best of themselves without hesitation.

Thank YOU for being one of my heroes too! As you’ve enjoyed the TPT sale today and yesterday, I hope you’ve taken a few minutes to reflect on the invisible cape you wear everyday or thanked a teacher hero in your life. Enjoy the new goodies you’ve picked up during the sale to continue inspiring our next generation of super heroes!  And if you’re a night owl like me…you’ve still got  a little time left to pick up a couple more goodies! =)

Slide3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...