Monday, January 30, 2012

Guess who I met today?!?

That's me on the right with one of my team members and JACK HARTMANN!!! Only teachers will truly understand what an exciting way this was to start the work week! We had an amazing time singing and dancing the morning away at the Conference for Texas First Grade Teachers! I'm still so excited that I can hardly settle down to rest! I owe a very special thank you to one of our presenters, Mrs. Cheryl L. Dick that challenged me to go home and move forward with THIS blog! I suppose I must get some rest because tomorrow morning it'll be time to hip hop around the clock with my classroom full of A+ Firsties! Good night, all!

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool you met him! I LOVE Jack and my students love his songs so much. I just followed you. Your blog is really nice :-)

    http://modernkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...