Saturday, January 21, 2012

Introducing.....ME!

 I am a 1st grade teacher that has become totally addicted to searching teacher blogs for innovative, new ideas to keep my little firsties actively engaged.  I have had the priviledge of working with some awesome, giving teams throughout my career and have always loved openly sharing ideas.  After becoming completely addicted to blogging, I thought it would be fun to take part in the conversation as well.  I'm learning as I go and enjoying this new aspect of having a REALLY "open door" policy!  Thanks for stopping by.....lots more to come, that I hope others might enjoy as much as I have enjoyed "peeking" into wonderful classrooms via what I call the "blogosphere".  Happy teaching everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...