Monday, May 6, 2013

Fabulous Feedback Linky

Hi~ya, Friends! I’m linking up with Christina at *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge* to share some of our favorite, fabulous feedback! I absolutely *LOVE* reading the feedback left by awesome teachers at TPT! I have to admit, it takes me for.ev.er to finish a unit and it feels great to have that hard work appreciated with a little feedback.



We’re getting ready for the BIG “Teacher Appreciation Sale” going on at TPT tomorrow and Wednesday, May 7th and 8th. My entire store will be on sale. All of my items will be 20% off AND TPT is offering an additional 10% off if you use code TAD13 at checkout.


Graphic by: Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs {One of my TPT faves!}

To add a little more fun to the linky, if it is YOUR feedback that is shared below, comment or shoot me a quick email. I’d love to share one of my newest products with you for FREE! Sound like a plan?

Let’s go……….!

I received this feedback earlier this year from ajshaw. Texas is a country unto itself that refuses to let go of the reigns of our state’s standards, so I was thrilled to see that teachers outside of the state lines can relate to my products.

Slide1 Great for my kindergarten intervention group-aligns great with CC and Dibels testing!” ~ajshaw
 
This little packet has been one of my class’ absolute favorites! They happily worked with compound words for weeks!  Elloakley really warmed my heart with the heartfelt feedback left for this product!
 
Slide2 
I have looked for materials to use for phonemic awareness with compound words at school supply stores without success. I was happy to find this resource and I think it will be very helpful to use with my little ones.” ~elloakley
 
This little guy has been my biggest seller to date! I like simple. Cute, but simple and to the point. This little packet of goodies is an easy reference to guide students with the different types of syllables. Its gotten a LOT of use in our classroom and I’m so glad other teachers have found it helpful too! =)
 
Slide3
Super cute and just what I need to teach syllables!!” ~eatierney

Two of my most recent products that we worked really hard with and enjoyed are pictured below. I’d love for them to receive a little love too! Time, practice, and learning new “tips” from so many talented friends is definitely showing up in my work! I’m so looking forward to the summer to work on the list of ideas that keep popping into my head…

Math Stations Mixed Review-001 
A Butterfly Grows Word Work

Click any of the pics to check out the product in my little shop and stop by Christina’s to hop through the linky. You never know, it might be your feedback that’s being featured!

And….don’t forget that YOU receive credits that can be used towards saving on your future purchases when you leave feedback for the items that you buy. Happy shopping and enjoy the sale….I’m headed over to get my wishlist ready!

Happy ‘Teacher Appreciation Week’ to you!


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya
    Thanks for visiting my little blog the other day! I love your syllable posters! They are awesome..I just wishlisted them. And yes- Grey's is out of control.
    Deirdre
    A Burst of First

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...