Saturday, April 7, 2012

I’ve been tagged…..twice!!

I’ve been tagged by Donna at Math Coaches Corner AND Marissa at Wild About First Grade!  Thanks, ladies!! 

Here Are The Rules:

* Post these rules

* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you

* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag

* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)

So…let’s get to know each other a little better, shall we?  20 questions…to answer about ME! I can definitely do this, lol!

1. Have you always wanted to teach?Interestingly enough,yes. I tried to AVOID it for a long, long time though…but it was my destiny…can’t run from that for very long! 


2. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?South Carolina…or Korea…there are a couple very special people in my family serving in the military that are spread around the world…

3. Dogs or cats? Neither…so far, I’m a “no pet” person. Dogs give me the {{heebeegeebees}}!


4. How many different grades have you taught?3…3rd, PreK and 1st (my favorite)


5. Are you more or a book or movie person?Movies during the school year, books during the summer :)


6. Describe a student who particularly touched you. Why?I’ve got one student that is “that ONE..the one that EVERYBODY knows”! We’ll call him Student C, but honestly…I just love him so! I love him because I can see that at his best, he just craves consistency and to feel valued.  I can handle that! He has a smile made of gold and gives the best hugs! We began planning for next year today and I actually found myself tearing up thinking of having to get ready to let him go.


7. If you found a spare $100, what are you likely to spend it on?This week? Groceries, my sister and her family will be visiting and they REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like to eat (she’s gonna kill me:)!


8. Do you have a guilty pleasure TV show?Yep! Keeping Up with the Kardashians and The Real Housewives of Atlanta….a hot mess, I know but I just can’t seem to turn away!


9. What famous person would you most like to have dinner with? Oprah Winfrey

10. What's your favorite stress reliever?  In all honesty……taking a smallish nap or two (or three)! I love a comfy blankie and my couch…put the two together and its like a little slice of heaven for me!

Still here?  Yay!!! We CAN do this!  Here are the questions from Marissa…

1. Are you a night owl or early bird?? Definitely a night owl…(it’s 12:48 am right now).  I think I was a bat in a former life.

2. What was the last book you've read? (Not related to teaching) God’s Divine Destiny for You by Pastors Chad and Marla Rowe

3. What kind of movies do you prefer? Comedy, action, drama, love story???  Cartoon/Comedy…I’m a big kid with kids!  I love to laugh!

4. What is your favorite grade to teach? Fabulous, Fantastic, 1st! :)

5. Coffee or tea?  Neither…caffeine makes me do really crazy things!  It’s like a jolt of nutty straight to my veins.  Every so often my coworkers bring me a cappuccino.  I’m pretty sure its just to watch the affect it has on me.  I run around like a lightening bolt after I’ve had it and EVERYTHING seems really, really funny…..I mean REALLY funny!

6. Are you married or do you have kids? I’ve been married to my high school bestie for almost 13 years and I have the 3 best kiddos on the planet, ages 19, 11 and 7.

7. How long have you been teaching? 11 years & counting…What grades have you taught? 3rd, PreK and now 1st:)

8. Did you always know you wanted to be a teacher? OOOH 2 for the price of one, (see above:)

9. What do you like to do when you're not teaching? Blog, paint, text/chat, hang out with my kiddies, nap….create materials for school.

10. What is your favorite song that puts you in a good mood?  Beyonce’s Love on Top. 

And….now the really fun part…muhahahahhahaa…I get to pass it on and ASK 10 questions.  Here are my questions and the  list of the folks I’ve tagged! Go check ‘em out!

1.  How long have you been teaching?

2.  What’s your favorite subject to teach?

3.  What’s your favorite season?  Reason?

4.  Have you begun to count down to summer?

5.  How would your team mates describe you?

6.  What’s one of your pet peeves?

7.  What’s one thing that makes you “over the moon” happy?

8.  Are you crafty?  Artsy Fartsy?

9.  Who is your favorite person? Anyone…

10.  How long have you been blogging? …and why?

Tag….you’re it!

Ana @ Ingles360

Lori @ Teaching with love & laughter

Stevi and Tamara @ 2 Crazy Texas Teachers

Rachel @ A-B-Seymour

Teresa @ 2nd Grade Pigpen

Karen @ Farming the First Grade Crop

Jenn @ Finally in First

Heather @ Heather’s Heart

Kathy @ Kafy’s Books

Sara @ Smiling in Second Grade

Thanks for sticking around! Whew! You’re a real trooper! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...