Monday, May 7, 2012

GRINNING & GRATEFUL

Accelerated Degree Programs

I was so surprised to check my email and find this little beauty!  I've been nominated for the Most Fascinating Blog Award!!!  I'm still pinching myself....REALLY, me?  I'm just happy knowing that there are actually REAL people out there enjoying my little slice of bloggy pie! I'm not sure how blogging could get any better, but it keeps doing just that!

Voting will open beginning on May 14th - May 21st.   Mark your calendars.  While I know there are many really great blogs out there, I'd love it if you would consider casting a vote my little newbie. Thanks for stopping by!  Come back soon and often...I'm so glad you're here!  Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...