Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Magical Product Swapportunity

Hi, Friends! How are ya?  Happy Saturday afternoon! Are you ready for another magical product swap? I know I am! Mrs. Stanford’s linkies are always BIG fun!


MrsStanfordsClass
For this go ‘round I had the chance to swap with Melissa from DillyDabbles.  Don’t you just love that name? That alone should give you and idea of how much fun visiting her oober cute blog would be! She dabbles in a little of this and that to help her littles grow during their early elementary years.  I love the guided reading tips she offers too!


DillyDabbles

I also *LOVE* that she’s a teeny bit indecisive, LIKE ME! Since she had a little trouble making up her mind about which product to share….I’ve got TWO to bloggy brag about!

The first one is a collection of word wall songs. Aren’t you always looking for great ways to teach sight words and to bring attention to the classroom word wall? Well, her word wall song pack will have you singing~literally~all the way through your word wall time!

Slide1

Though I love music and can hum a tune or two, I’ve never tried actually writing a song! This packet of goodies is great for singing the word wall and the repetition has really helped my firsties to spell those tricky sight words correctly. 

The second dillydabble {*LOVE* that word!} that I got to sample was a collection of clipart.  Who can have too much clipart?! And clipart to engage boys at that! I was so excited to put these little cuties to use!  Here’s what I’ve prepped with it so far…

ballwithgluedsoundsfreebie {Clipart courtesy of DillyDabbles}

If you use Wilson Fundations Phonics program, you may have glued sounds coming up soon. We’ll be extending them into Daily 5 by using glued sounds ang, ing, ong, and ung in a pocket chart sort. The clipart will help struggling readers to be successful at the sort as well by allowing them to self check their work.

Melissa’s Sports Ball Pack contains illustrations for over 50 balls in different colors and includes the black and white line art for coloring activities! I’m always looking for ways to engage my boys and these great graphics were just the thing to do it! Each ball is illustrated in different fun colors to grab the attention of the sports loving girlies in your class too! =)

Well, that’s it for this go~round. I’m off to check out what goodies other friends swapped and shared! Hop over to DillyDabbles to check out my featured goodie at her blog too! And if you like her products as much as I did, please click the pic or the name of the item she shared to visit her TPT shop. 

Her graphics were too cute not to share! You can have a ball with glued sounds too by clicking the pic of the pocket chart sort to grab it for your firsties! Enjoy the freebie & happy blog hopping friends!

Classroom Freebies Too

3 comments:

  1. Tanya, I love what you've started creating with the clip art! I'm so glad your kiddos have had fun with the songs.
    Thanks,
    Melissa
    DillyDabbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, I love what you've started creating with the clip art! I'm so glad your kiddos have had fun with the songs.
    Thanks,
    Melissa
    DillyDabbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review . . . clipart for boys is always helpful to have!
    What i have learned

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...