Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chevron WINNERS & FREEBIES

Hi, Friends! How are ya? Thanks so much to the friends who left a comment on my last post. It’s reassuring to know that I’m not the only one who obsesses about their closet! There may be a pile here or there in other places, but for someone (like me) who hits the snooze button waaay too many times….I’ve got to be able to get in there and find what I’m looking for FAST!

Polished Teacher, Yvonne, and Danica….check your email! There are some goodies headed your way!

CHEVRONwinners

…and for the rest of my friends click the pics below to grab a couple of freebies that I’ve created to “complete the look”. The decor in my room is usually pretty minimal because I like for student work to be the foreground.

I think this cute little chevron set, using primarily the neutral gray, is going to set a peaceful tone with our freshly painted lemon colored wall!

This will be our behavior clip chart.  It’s intended to be hung vertically with the 3 sheets of paper connected by a pretty touch of ribbon. Purple, blue and pink on top…yellow, orange and red on the bottom.

Chevronbehavior clip chart2013

Adore the Daily 5? Use the CAFE board in your classroom? Click the pic below to grab the coordinating CAFE menu!

Chevroncafe menu blog2013

Enjoy the freebies! Here’s a little peek at what I’m working on completing NEXT….{this is the font on the freebies above}….*LOVE*!!!

photo 2 (Font by Tanya Dwyer:  TD aplusfirsties)
 
 

 

 

2 comments:

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...