Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mrs. Dwyer is Missing!

Hi, Friends!  How are ya?  I started the week all pumped and ready to head into a freebie frenzy and then, BAM!!!! LIFE happened!

I’m not really missing, just {finally} enjoying the chaos that is my life!  Wanna know why?  See that little cutie patootie?  Let’s say it together, {awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww}!!!

photo 1 That little sweetie grew up to be just the best daughter EVER!

Without so much as a , hint, or clue that beautiful girl flew in to surprise me for my birthday!  Isn’t she just the best?! If I knew she was gonna be so flat out amazing, I might not have threatened to feed her to something when she was a teenager, lol!!! If you have a teenage daughter, I’m sure you can relate! Ha!

photo 4

Well, between being in awe of having time to spend with all 3 of my favorite peeps under the same roof,

photo 5

 

a fantastic women’s conference

photo 3

and dealing with insurance companies AND searching for a new car………………………….AND finally finding the perfect one………

{whew!!!!}……………………………………………….the little blog went a little neglected. BUT, I have not forgotten what I promised and still owe you a couple freebies! I’ll be sure to pay up, just as soon as her plane hits the sky on Monday morning.  Until then, I’m enjoying my girl.

bts-250x120

I did, however, want to remind you about the big Back To School sale happening over at TPT! Be sure to check your wish lists and fill those carts.  I know I will! Everything in my little store will be on sale.  AND just because I adore you so, I extended my sale through Tuesday, August 14th.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I’ll catch up with you next week with a few more freebies and updated classroom pics!

See ya later, alligator!

6 comments:

  1. Aww that's so sweet!! I'm so glad that you got to spend some family time together!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! I was sad to have to see her go so quickly, but so enjoyed the great surprise! I'll be back to my little bloggity blog tomorrow! =)

      Delete
  2. What a sweet surprise!! Happy Birthday :)

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...