Friday, June 8, 2012

Hahahaha, say what???

Ok, so my last few posts have been pure FUN! This is my first week out of school and I told my brain to take a break! I promise to turn it back on {sometime} next week.  In the meantime, I’m joining in another fun linky with April from Wolfelicious.

I’m sure you guys have passed around a few of these hilarious ecards! Some that we surely can’t openly blog, lol (but are no less funny)!  This little beauty gave me a chuckle because my Pinterest boards have been blowing up all week, now that I’ve got down time!

image

Well, in honor of all things ‘summer’, let’s laugh out loud some a lot! We’ve worked hard all year and if you’re not out yet, you deserve a good {{{hahaha}}} to get you through these last few days!

image

Copy and paste this fun little sign to your next blog post and laugh it up! Thanks, April for setting us all up for a good laugh! I can’t wait to see what fun cards get linked up.  Par-tee on…..

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!! I just love these funny cards.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through April's LINKY! Love your ecard!!! Hope you'll check out mine too!

    Marie
    www.cotesclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAA HAA!!! That is how this single, non-mom feels. HILARIOUS, thanks for sharing.
    Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great one! I also linked up, but couldn't limit it to 1, so I have several.
    :) Dana
    Stop by & visit me at Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...