Wednesday, June 6, 2012

MY FAVORITE THINGS

Let’s spend some time this summer getting to know one another.  Join this fun linky with Mary at Sharing Kindergarten to catch up and maybe find some new faves. 

My favorites:

1. My iPhone! How ever did I function before I got one?  It does EVERYTHING!

2.  All things pink and green! What can I say?  It’s the pretty girl in me!

 

3. 5 gum in cobalt flavor 

4.  Decorative duct tape:  quick and easy way to add a little fun and color

5. Shoes, shoes, shoes, and more shoes:  What girl doesn’t?

What are some of your favorite things?  Head over and link up!

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered the decorative duct tape this year! My favorite is the zebra, but I didn't know there was a pink version! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love decorative duct tape also. I am your newest follower. If you have minute come visit at bubbalulu.com.

    Have a great day.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the water bottles. I am your newest follower! I would love to have you stop by my blog sometime.

    APril
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all things pink, so the decorative tape definitely caught my eye. It comes in "Hello Kitty' too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...