Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SOMETHING VERY PINTERESTING

Pocket Full of Kinders

Please stop by and visit me today at Pocket Full of Kinders! I’m guest blogging again for the awesome, keep ‘em laughing, superstar teacher, Ms. Shuna Patterson. I was beyond excited to have the opportunity to hang out in her neck of the woods again and she’s promised to come over and check on us in the near future.  I can’t wait! 

Click on her cute button above to hop over and see what I REALLY NEED some help with!  PlllllllEEaassse!!! ;-)

Enjoy your Tuesday evening!

1 comment:

  1. I did not ever realize that this is your blog!! I love the new makeover-Jenna did mine as well-she is amazing I tell ya!! I already came over to Pocket Full of Kinders and was trying to find my old pics of my classroom library-will post shortly!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...