Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blooming, Buggy, Spring Stations...

OK, so I know that I am supposed to be on spring break......BUT who could resist taking just a little time to catch up and prep to go back READY?  Those that know me well, know that once I get an idea stuck in my head, I don't function well until its O-U-T, out!!!  With that being said, I just uploaded a new set of literacy work station activities that my little firsties and I will be digging into once we return to school.  It includes a set of 9 graphic organizers that will be perfect to use with The Tiny Seed and The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle or any other circular/life cycle story.  Check out the preview below! 


Now that that's completed, my kiddos and I will be off to have a little fun.  The Lorax beckons AGAIN! They enjoyed it so much the first time, we're going with the cutest little neighbor ever to see it again tomorrow. 

I was so happy to see that my little newbie blog grew a little today too!  Thank YOU for choosing to take this "ONEderful" journey with me!  First grade is truly the best! Thanks, again! Have a great night all...rest well and blessings to you! 

1 comment:

  1. Your Spring Unit looks awesome, as does your blog. I love the colors! I am your newest follower and I would love for you to drop by my blog and check it out!
    Happy Blogging,
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    http://aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...