Sunday, March 18, 2012

Write here, write now....

Well....just like that Spring Break has come and gone! I concluded it with a  Friday night visit to the ER! If you've never visited a military hospital on a pay/4 day weekend...let's just say, you should bring popcorn because it can be quite the show! Being there on a Friday night was better than an episode of Grey's Anatomy....{but no McDreamy}! Thank God for my good friend because after getting a giant needle to the tush, there was no way I would've been able to drive myself home. I have no clue how, but tore a muscle in my back and am now a very happy camper with tons of meds running through my system, so if this post makes little to no sense, you know why, lol! I can laugh about it now...


Before I mysteriously hurt my back, I had been working on math stations activities.  Well, that's still in the works, partly because I obsess so over every little detail.  Instead, I have a freebie for ya!  I love writing with my firsties, but often cringe at the thought of having to grade it, so included in this little freebie packet are two rubrics that I hope you will find easy to use and helpful.  You can click the pic to grab your copy from my TPT store.


...and before I forget!  Donna over at the Math Coach's Corner is having a linky party! Aren't they just the best?  She had the awesome forethought to group them by grade level, so head over, link up and blog hop some new finds.  There are lots of great ones listed!

Well, my bloggy buddies, it's time for some more meds and shut eye. Don't forget to grab your writing packet.  You can use pieces of it as a great addition to your writing work station.  Please remember to leave a comment and/or rate it too!  Thanks and have a super Sunday!  Blessings to each of YOU!

7 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better by now! I have chronic back trouble so I know the pain you were in! I just wanted to thank you for the excellent writing freebie. It will really come in handy in my writing classroom. I left you some feedback on TpT!

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the freebie! I hope you feel better soon.

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This freebie is soooo wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up on my blog! I've added you to my new blogs on the block blog roll!
    Rebecca

    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for a great freebie! Any chance you would share how you input the writing lines onto a document? I love it!!
    Tamara @ 2crazytexasteachers.gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A whole pack? You are awesome!

    I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I'm following you now, too... how could I resist with those adorable frogs in your header? I hope you are feeling MUCH better and I look forward to reading more of your ideas!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the freebie :-) I love teaching writing to my students as well. This pack will be put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love Grey's its my favorite! I just joined your blog!

    Ashley

    http://firstgradesmartcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...